08/03/2011

3 months, 50 posts, 3000 hits ~ thankyou for visiting!

Dear Readers,

Andy's Bus Blog has now be live for three months, in this time we have gained a respectable number of viewers.

In the first month of this blog I picked up around 40 - 60 hits per post, but this has now increased by over 100% and it now gets around 80 - 140 hits per post which is very pleasing, total hits have also now climbed past the 3000 hit mark.

Over the last three months numerous people have also contributed various photographs to the blog which are gratefully recieved.

So I would like to take this oppertunity to say THANKYOU for continuing to read the blog and hope you will continue visiting us in the future!

Inspired by other blogs I have now added a pictorial banner featuring my favourite photograph from 2010, I am also considering changing the background colour for the spring/summer to give the blog a brighter, fresher, more colourful look.

Kind Regards,
Andy :)