12/04/2011

Andy's Bus Blog Update

Hello everyone, I have a few updates for you all...

Blog
As you have most probably noticed I have given the blog a revamp with a new picture header and new fonts - I have had one person get in touch to say he found the font difficult to read, it seems OK to me but if it is a problem for you please do let me know by commenting on this post. EDIT: I have now changed the main font back to ariel due to the 'new font' being difficalt to read on some browsers.

Photos
I have finally got around to setting up a flickr photo website, this is where I will upload all of my photos from now on, you can view it using the flickr gadget on the right hand side of this page, alternativly you can visit www.flickr.com/photos/andysbusblog - when you are on the photo page feel free to comment on any of the photos, your feedback is most welcome.

Twitter
I have now settled in to twitter and have gained a respectable number of followers - If you are on twitter follow us, alternativly you can see the latest tweets in the twitter gadget on the right hand side of this page.

Stats
Hits have continued to go up and up over the last couple of months with the total count now at over 7,500 since the blog started in January which I am really pleased about, I have also seen increasing numbers of visits from people overseas including America, Australia, Russia and Eastern Europe.

I have now installed at hit counter at the bottom of the blog above the copyright notice.

... and finally
I would also like to thank everyone who has contacted me by email over the last few with compliments and comments - it really means a lot!