01/05/2011

Blog Break

Good morning everyone, just a quick on the move update to keep you up to date with the latest goings on...

I had a superb time at Spalding Flower Parade yesterday photographing coaches - nearly 100 in total plus the 3 latest Optare Spectras to join the Norfolk Green fleet.

I have a busy few days ahead now with a family engagement tomorrow, a bus & train photographing trip to Brighton on Tuesday and an appointment to attend in Cambridge on Wednesday...

So the blog will now go quiet until either Thursday or Friday when there will be a mega update including a report on the Spalding Flower Parade and my forthcoming trip to Brighton as well as any general news that arises - I will also include some of my best photos from the days in these posts.

So in the meantime enjoy your holiday monday and I look forward to updating you all later this week!

Andy :-)