10/05/2011

Spalding Flower Parade ~ 30th April 2011

Hello everyone, firstly I would like to apologise for the delay in getting these next few posts on line, I have been quite busy doing various bits and pieces and have also been having problems uploading photos to the blog, I am told that this is now fixed and its back to business!

Spalding Flower Parade ~ Saturday 30th April
I started my day by meeting David Bell at Kings Lynn Bus Station for the 0810 NG505 to Spalding, we were lucky enough to have one of the newly aquired Optare Spectras 8 YJ51ZVG, when we arrived at the flower parade I met up with friends Adam Dowling, Jamie Armstrong & Rob Brooks, it didn't take long for the coaches to start arriving thick and fast, below are are a few of my highlights from the day...


My first ever 11 plate coach and a brand new model too! Shaws of Whitley Irizar I6 YT11LRL.


The Kings Ferry Caetano Levente FJ10EZN.


Belle Coaches Mercedes benz Tourismo BC10BEL.


Richard Taylor chinese built King Long BX59KVT


Wearing the attractive Chenery Live livery is Setra SPV555

Shuttles & Park and Ride
Norfolk Green were operating a free park & ride service between Springfields and Car Park B over the road at the pork factory using Optare Solos AP02XOO and YJ05XMT. They also oparated a shuttle bus service to and from Spalding town centre using Optare Tempos YJ56WUG/H. Translinc were also operating shuttle services into Spalding using a variety of coaches.

This scenic shot shows the two shuttle operators awaiting departure at Springfields...